Below you will find information on a number of topics, including:
- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected from you through the Website
- How the collected information is used
- With whom such information may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
A Special Note About Children
Children are not eligible to use our service and we ask that minors (under the age of 13) do not submit any personal information to us or use the service. www.wholelifetimes.com does not collect or maintain information from those actually known to be under the age of 13, and no part of our Website is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13.
General Information Collection and Use
www.wholelifetimes.com is the sole owner of the information collected on the Website. We will not sell, share or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this policy, without first obtaining your consent. Generally, we request this information when registering visitors to the Website or when visitors to the Website and/or registered users request a particular service. This information collected is used to register the user for the selected service and to contact the user about such service (e.g. e-mail address). Information required to be submitted to become a registered user may include name, e-mail address, license number and street address (as well as other types of information).
Customer Service Correspondence
- Remind us who you are and to access your account information
- Track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Website
- Estimate our audience size and measure certain traffic patterns
Every computer connected to the Internet is given an IP address. We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Website, track users’ movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information, and our web servers do not record the e-mail addresses of our visitors.
www.wholelifetimes.com may also release personal information to appropriate governmental authorities under the following circumstances:
- Where release is required by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation, or is requested by a government agency conducting investigations or proceedings
- Where our records indicate a company may be engaged in fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of
From time-to-time our Website may request information from users via surveys. Participation in these surveys, to the extent we run any, is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address) and demographic information (such as zip code and age level). Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of the Website.
This Website takes numerous precautions to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the Website (e.g. credit card information), such information is protected both on- and offline. We encrypt certain sensitive information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that our visitors’ information is safe as it is sent over the Internet to our server. SSL works by using a private key to encrypt data that is transferred over the SSL connection. In addition, all of our users’ sensitive information is restricted in our offices. While www.wholelifetimes.com employs commercially reasonable security measures to protect our data and seeks to partner with companies which do the same, we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of any data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we therefore are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
Correction/Updating Personal Information
If your personally identifiable information changes at any time, please send an e-mail to info(at)wholelifetimes(dot)com.
Our users are given the opportunity to “opt-out” of receiving communications from www.wholelifetimes.com by sending us an e-mail at info(at)wholelifetimes(dot)com.
Notification of Changes